MacGregor BLRT Baltic
|Phone: +372 610 2200|
About the company
MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic OÜ was established and started operatively on 1 October 2007 as a Joint Venture by Cargotec Holding Finland Oy (Finland) and BLRT GRUPP AS (Estonia). The company has an exclusive service agreement as service and spare part provider at the shipyards owned by BLRT GRUPP AS in Tallinn and Klaipeda. Additionally, the company has a distributorship agreement with Cargotec Corporation, to represent and sell MacGregor spare parts in the Baltic Countries of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and recently also Russia. Later during 2010, a similar Joint Venture company, MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic UAB was established in Klaipeda, Lithuania, mainly to serve the local customer base, i.e. clients docking their vessels at Western Shiprepair Yard and clients visiting in the local ports.
Currently MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic operates as a MacGregor Branch Office named ”Baltic” in Estonia and Lithuania, having two separate legal entities under a common operative management. The offices are located in Tallinn and Klaipeda. The ownership structure is the same for both legal entities - MacGregor having 51% share and BLRT GRUPP 49%. The company has also service sales representatives in St. Petersburg, Russia. Both companies are fully consolidated to Cargotec Corporation.
MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic OÜ has seven full-time employees (branch manager, service manager, spare parts coordinator and four service engineers). MacGregor BLRT Baltic UAB has currently three employees (one service coordinator and two service engineers). All service works and manufacturing projects are executed utilising subcontracted labour, controlled by MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic company personnel.
MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic provides the following services in Baltic countries and Russia. Additionally, MacGregor global service network can assist our clients worldwide.
- Hatch cover and RoRo services available via local office
- Planned maintenance contract MacGregor Onboard Care (MOC)
- Optimum equipment availability, customised solution
- Conversions, modernisations and refurbishment expertise, with MacGregor conversion units’ assistance
- Manufacturing and installation locally anywhere in Baltic countries
- 24-hour service in an emergency
- Repair of ships’ cargo access equipment
- Hatch covers, RoRo, crane and bulk equipment repairs
- Pre-docking inspections
- Inspections, certifications, troubleshooting
- Certified URZ inspections, weather tightness inspections, troubleshooting
- Original MacGregor spare parts and equipment supply
- Hydraulic cylinders’ overhaul and reconditioning
- Oil analyses
MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic OÜ and MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic UAB have both been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the Quality management Standard ISO 9001:2008, for providing inspections, maintenance contracts, repair works, installation, commissioning, modernisation and global supply of spare parts for cargo care systems to the marine and offshore industries. IACS URZ17 rules are applicable for all service works, especially for:
- Tightness of hatch covers with ultrasonic equipment
- Examination of RoRo ships’ bow, stern, side and inner doors
- Servicing and maintenance of lifeboats, launching appliances and on-load release gear
- Surveys, servicing and testing of lifting appliances
- Hydraulic tests of low and high-pressure cylinders
Branch & Sales Manager, Baltic Countries & Russia
Service Manager, Baltic Countries
Service Coordinator, Klaipeda Office
|MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic OÜ||MacGREGOR BLRT Baltic UAB|
103 Kopli Street
180 Minijos Str.
MacGregor is the world’s leading brand of engineering solutions and services for handling marine cargoes and offshore loads. MacGregor products serve the maritime transportation, offshore and naval logistics markets, in ports and terminals as well as on board ships.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.