|Phone: + 372 610 2655|
|Fax: +372 610 2073|
About the Company
Principal activity of Baltic Premator OÜ – anti-corrosion protection of metal surfaces. Field of activity – ship repair, ship building and metal works.
Baltic Premator OU was established as joint Estonian-Swedish Company in 1991. Since 2008, Baltic Premator has been a part of BLRT Grupp Consortium.
Total staff of the company - 200 persons. It comprises two companies:
- Baltic Premator: Tallinn, Estonia
- Baltic Premator Klaipeda: Klaipeda, Lithuania
- shot and sand blasting till Sa 2,0, Sa 2,5 and Sa 3,0 degrees
- mechanical cleaning;
- high-pressure water spraying (up to 700 bar);
- high-pressure water cleaning (up to 2500 bar);
- painting with any types of paints (in particular ice-resistant);
- metal spraying (process of application of aluminum and zinc coating on steel surface);
- creating of required climatic parameters of working zone for performance of cleaning and painting operations;
- quality control of painting works;
Our equipment: plants for high-pressure water cleaning; jet plants for abrasive cleaning; blasting machines with abrasive regeneration unit (steel grit blasting); painting machines Graco; special machine to apply two-component materials; Atlas Copco compressors; compressed air receivers; dry air generation units Munters used to ensure microclimate in tanks and vessels; dust catchers and vacuum plants (Munkebo, Tella).
Our company is closely cooperating with the most famous suppliers of paintwork materials: Jotun, Hempel, International Paint, Sigma, Wilckens, Tikkurila.
The works are performed in accordance with ISO 8501; ISO 12944 and NORSOC standards.
The Company has recognition of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and certificates of conformance to requirements of ISO 9001; ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.