The BLRT Grupp continues to integrate three organisational management systems – quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems that are functioning in compliance with the international standard requirements ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and have been issued Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) certificates.
The integration process started after the certification of the Quality Management System under ISO 9001 in 1999. In 2005 the Environmental Management System was certified under ISO 14001. In 2010 the Occupational Health and Safety Management System was developed, implemented and certified under the OHSAS 18001 standard in one of the Group's companies; in May 2011 the number of the companies certified under OHSAS 18001 increased to 12.
The integration concept is based on applying quality management principles under ISO 9001 and process approach to all the three systems, and determining the common elements of the management systems, which might benefit from integration. Today these elements are:
- a single policy for the companies of the Holding
The Policy is based on the strategic objective – sustainable development and success of the Holding. Each company undertakes to comply with the Policy and sets its own specific and measurable goals for this purpose.
- uniform audit
Internal audits are conducted under a single schedule based on the general procedure. They are performed by the quality, environment and working environment specialists. The main objectives of the audits are as follows: to identify options for improving the business process, improve production culture, assess and confirm the compliance with the standard requirements and applicable legislation. When necessary, specialists of the Holding's companies using the services and products of the audited companies are involved in the audits.
Uniform procedures and processes involve:
- regular analysis of the management systems by the Management of the companies and the Holding
- project management system
- document and record system
- purchasing system and subcontracting processes
- improvement processes, corrective and preventive action
- human resources management processes providing for the preparation and development of the personnel so that they reach the required competency level
- measuring, control and testing processes, monitoring and measuring tools
- identification and assessment of environmental risks and occupational hazards, etc.
The BLRT Grupp is continuously improving the Integrated Management System and expanding it to various areas of activity of the Holding, responding to constantly increasing market needs and the Holding's development dynamics.